Are you one of the millions of sleep-deprived people trying to make it through the day with little rest? Whether it’s a chronic or occasional battle, lack of sleep can wreak havoc on your mental and physical health. So it was our pleasure to talk to renowned sleep expert Dr. Michael Breus — AKA “The Sleep Doctor” — and get his tips for catching a few more beautiful ZZZs at night.
And, guys, we cover SO MUCH good info. How much time should you spend napping? Are there any special teas you should drink to get more rest? Can a spoonful of honey help you stay asleep? When is the best time to work out if you want to snooze well? Wait until you take a listen to this super educational ep with a sleep disorder expert who is one of only 163 psychologists in the world with his credentials. Your soon-to-be well-rested self will thank you!
Our fave truth bombs include …
Podcast Episode 75 Highlights With Dr. Michael Breus
- The ways bad sleep and lack of sleep affect our culture, health, and productivity
- The ideal number of hours most people need to feel properly rested
- How Natural Frequencies and a “sleep bracelet can help with your sleep patterns
- Why you might want to just throw away your alarm clock
- The latest research on weight loss and sleep
- The average sleep cycle
- Why you need to keep the lights off in your child’s room at night
- Tips to fight hardcore insomnia
- The dosage of melatonin you should be using (it’s MUCH less than how it is packaged!)
- Whether or not to invest in a memory foam mattress
- Plus, we compare our various sleep issues — or lack thereof
Get the episode with The Sleep Doctor here or below!
What are your favorite tips to get more sleep? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!
This blogpost has taken from https://fitbottomedgirls.com.